Diamondbacks-Phillies will be delayed due to rain Monday
The start of Monday's game between the Arizona Diamondbacks and Philadelphia Phillies will be delayed due to rain.
First pitch was scheduled for 7:05 PM ET but rain is still falling in Philly, pushing back the start of the game. No new start time has been announced as of yet. Talyor Clarke and Jerad Eickhoff are the scheduled starters for Arizona and Philadelphia respectively.
- Julio Urias will start 2020 season in Dodgers' rotation February 22nd, 2020
- Seattle's Mitch Haniger (back) out at least another month February 20th, 2020
- Toronto's Vladimir Guerrero Jr. likely to bat cleanup in 2020 February 20th, 2020
- Ross: Cubs 'committed' to Kris Bryant as leadoff hitter in 2020 February 20th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Judge (shoulder) 'dealing with crankiness and soreness' February 18th, 2020
- Cardinals' Miles Mikolas (forearm) shut down 3-4 weeks February 18th, 2020
- Phillies acquire Kyle Garlick in trade with Dodgers February 15th, 2020
- Phillies fire manager Gabe Kapler after two seasons, per report October 10th, 2019
- Andrew Knapp catching for Phillies in Game 162 September 29th, 2019
- Brad Miller starting for Phillies in season finale September 29th, 2019
- Deivi Grullon catching for Philadelphia on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Phillies' Phil Gosselin in left field on Saturday September 28th, 2019