Cardinals-Phillies game on Wednesday will be delayed due to rain
The start of Wednesday's game between the Philadelphia Phillies and St. Lois Cardinals will be delayed due to rain.
The game was initially scheduled to start at 7:05 PM ET, but will not start on time tonight. No new start time was given at this moment. Genesis Cabrera and Aaron Nola are the scheduled starters for St. Louis and Philly respectively.
- Game 2 of Rockies-Giants doubleheader on Monday expected to start at 9 PM ET July 15th, 2019
- Nightcap of Giants-Rockies doubleheader delayed due to weather Monday July 15th, 2019
- Gerorge Springer back in the Astros' lineup Monday July 15th, 2019
- Michael Brantley heads to the Astros' bench Monday night July 15th, 2019
- Raimel Tapia starting for Colorado in Game 2 Monday night July 15th, 2019
- Ryan McMahon not in the Rockies' lineup Monday night July 15th, 2019
- Philadelphia's Cesar Hernandez starting at second base on Monday July 15th, 2019
- Roman Quinn out of Phillies' lineup Sunday July 14th, 2019
- Cesar Hernandez sitting for Phillies Sunday afternoon July 14th, 2019
- Phillies' Adam Haseley starting versus Nationals July 14th, 2019
- Jay Bruce (heels) back in Phillies' lineup Sunday July 14th, 2019
- Phillies' Roman Quinn starting in center field on Saturday July 13th, 2019