Cleveland's Corey Kluber (arm) leaves Wednesday's game after getting hit by a line drive
Cleveland Indians pitcher Corey Kluber (arm) was forced to leave Wednesday's game against the Miami Marlins after getting hit by a line drive in the fifth inning.
Kluber left Wednesday's game immediately after being hit in the right elbow by a 102 mile per hour line drive. Look for an update about Kluber's future status after the game.
In 4.1 innings pitched on Wednesday, Kluber produced three strikeouts and allowed three runs.
- Philadelphia's Andrew McCutchen (knee) ready for 2020 season April 4th, 2020
- Cubs-Cardinals London Series officially canceled April 1st, 2020
- Astros' Justin Verlander (groin) on schedule, doing well March 31st, 2020
- Red Sox's Chris Sale undergoes Tommy John March 30th, 2020
- Mets' Noah Syndergaard reportedly requires Tommy John for elbow injury March 24th, 2020
- Sam Tuivailala released by Mariners March 20th, 2020
- Rangers' Willie Calhoun suffered fractured jaw Sunday March 8th, 2020
- Rangers' Willie Calhoun taken to hospital after being hit by a pitch March 8th, 2020
- Danny Santana to open as Rangers' primary center fielder in 2020 March 5th, 2020
- Scott Heineman sitting on Sunday for Texas September 29th, 2019
- Nick Solak not in Rangers' Sunday lineup September 29th, 2019
- Isiah Kiner-Falefa in Texas' Saturday lineup against New York September 28th, 2019