Dwight Smith batting third for Baltimore Monday
Baltimore Orioles outfielder Dwight Smith is in the starting lineup on Monday against the Boston Red Sox.
Smith is starting in left field and batting third against Hector Velazquez.
Our models project Smith to score 8.6 FanDuel points at a cost of $3,100 on Monday.
- Yankees' Clint Frazier (ankle) going for an MRI on Wednesday April 24th, 2019
- Tyler Skaggs (ankle) to come off the IL and start for Angels on Friday April 24th, 2019
- Blue Jays' Vladimir Guerrero Jr. to make his big league debut on Friday April 24th, 2019
- Gio Urshela getting the start at third base Wednesday for New York April 24th, 2019
- Thairo Estrada back on the Yankees' bench Wednesday April 24th, 2019
- Austin Romine not in New York's Wednesday lineup April 24th, 2019
- Chris Davis on Baltimore's bench in Wednesday's finale April 24th, 2019
- Update: Trey Mancini playing designated hitter for Orioles Wednesday April 24th, 2019
- Richie Martin sitting Wednesday for Orioles April 24th, 2019
- Hanser Alberto in Orioles' lineup versus White Sox April 24th, 2019
- Orioles' Steve Wilkerson starting Wednesday April 24th, 2019
- Pedro Severino out of Baltimore's Tuesday lineup April 23rd, 2019