Dwight Smith batting third for Baltimore Monday
Baltimore Orioles outfielder Dwight Smith is in the starting lineup on Monday against the Boston Red Sox.
Smith is starting in left field and batting third against Hector Velazquez.
Our models project Smith to score 8.6 FanDuel points at a cost of $3,100 on Monday.
- Game 2 of Rockies-Giants doubleheader on Monday expected to start at 9 PM ET July 15th, 2019
- Nightcap of Giants-Rockies doubleheader delayed due to weather Monday July 15th, 2019
- Gerorge Springer back in the Astros' lineup Monday July 15th, 2019
- Michael Brantley heads to the Astros' bench Monday night July 15th, 2019
- Raimel Tapia starting for Colorado in Game 2 Monday night July 15th, 2019
- Ryan McMahon not in the Rockies' lineup Monday night July 15th, 2019
- Chance Sisco sitting for Baltimore Sunday July 14th, 2019
- Dwight Smith out of Orioles' lineup Sunday July 14th, 2019
- Baltimore's Rio Ruiz sitting Sunday July 14th, 2019
- Pedro Severino squatting for Orioles versus Rays July 14th, 2019
- Trey Mancini starting for Orioles Sunday afternoon July 14th, 2019
- Richie Martin starting for Orioles in Sunday's finale July 14th, 2019