Brandon Guyer starting for Indians versus Astros in Game 3
Cleveland Indians outfielder Brandon Guyer is starting in Game 3 of the American League Division Series versus the Houston Astros on Monday afternoon.
Guyer will replace Melky Cabrera in right field and bat seventh versus Astros left-hander Dallas Keuchel as the Indians look to force a Game 4 on Tuesday.
numberFire's models project Guyer to score 7.9 FanDuel points at a cost of $2,000 in Game 3.
- Jimmy Yacabonis will serve as the opener for the Orioles Tuesday June 24th, 2019
- Chi Chi Gonzalez expected to start Tuesday for Colorado June 24th, 2019
- Raimel Tapia drops to sixth in Rockies' Monday lineup June 24th, 2019
- Charlie Blackmon back in the Rockies' lineup Monday June 24th, 2019
- Nolan Arenado batting third for the Rockies Monday night June 24th, 2019
- Brendan Rodgers heads to the Colorado bench Monday June 24th, 2019
- Tim Anderson batting second for White Sox Monday June 24th, 2019
- Yolmer Sanchez on White Sox's bench against Boston June 24th, 2019
- Ryan Cordell sitting Monday for White Sox June 24th, 2019
- White Sox activate Jon Jay Monday for season debut June 24th, 2019
- Jose Rondon starting for White Sox in Monday's opener June 24th, 2019
- Charlie Tilson out of White Sox's Sunday lineup June 23rd, 2019