Brandon Guyer starting for Indians versus Astros in Game 3
Cleveland Indians outfielder Brandon Guyer is starting in Game 3 of the American League Division Series versus the Houston Astros on Monday afternoon.
Guyer will replace Melky Cabrera in right field and bat seventh versus Astros left-hander Dallas Keuchel as the Indians look to force a Game 4 on Tuesday.
numberFire's models project Guyer to score 7.9 FanDuel points at a cost of $2,000 in Game 3.
- Arizona's Steven Souza suffers serious knee injury on Monday March 25th, 2019
- Walker Buehler will start on Sunday for the Dodgers March 25th, 2019
- Yu Darvish (blister) lined up to start Saturday for Chicago March 25th, 2019
- Jose Ramirez (knee) could play for Indians Opening Day March 25th, 2019
- Cardinals' Carlos Martinez (shoulder) will begin season on 10-Day injured list March 25th, 2019
- Trevor May, Blake Parker to share save chances for Twins March 25th, 2019
- White Sox choose Alex Colome to close March 22nd, 2019
- White Sox reportedly sign Eloy Jimenez to 8-year extension March 20th, 2019
- White Sox option top prospect Eloy Jimenez to Triple-A Charlotte March 13th, 2019
- White Sox's Nick Delmonico dealing with mild concussion March 8th, 2019
- Welington Castillo catching for White Sox in season finale September 30th, 2018
- Tim Anderson (knee) out of White Sox's Sunday lineup September 30th, 2018