Zemgus Girgensons out Tuesday for Sabres
Buffalo Sabres center Zemgus Girgensons (upper body) won't play Tuesday night against the Dallas Stars.
Girgensons didn't skate Tuesday morning after also missing Monday's session. He was injured on a big hit from San Jose Sharks' center Tommy Wingels on Saturday. Tim Schaller will center the third line on Tuesday in Girgensons' place.
Girgensons has yet to miss a game this season, posting one goal and one assist in 17 games. We project him to score 12 goals and tally 13 assists over the remaining course of the season, giving him 27 total points, which would be three short of his career high.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Buffalo's Jack Eichel (ankle) will return to the ice on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Sabres' Robin Lehner starting Thursday's road game October 12th, 2017
- Sabres sticking with Chad Johnson Monday afternoon October 9th, 2017
- Robin Lehner between the pipes for Buffalo's season-opener on Thursday October 5th, 2017
- Linus Ullmark making his first start of the season for Buffalo on Sunday April 9th, 2017
- Buffalo starting Robin Lehner in goal on Wednesday April 5th, 2017