Zach Bogosian may return to Sabres on Tuesday
Buffalo Sabres defenseman Zach Bogosian may be ready to return from a lower-body injury Tuesday night.
"I feel good," Bogosian said after practicing again Monday. "I'm not going to sit here and say I'm in. That's up to coach, but I feel like I'm ready to go. I feel like the last few days has been a step forward, for sure." He has missed the first 17 games of the season because of an injury he sustained early at training camp. Bogosian may have to play on the left side when he gets back into the fold.
In 62 games last year, his first with Buffalo, Bogosian totaled three goals and 17 assists. The 62 games played were his most since 2011-'12.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Lightning's Steven Stamkos (lower body) will play Thursday against New Jersey April 12th, 2018
- Andrei Vasilevskiy is starting in goal for the Lightning on Monday October 16th, 2017
- Andrei Vasilevskiy gets the start on Monday for Tampa Bay October 9th, 2017
- Andrei Vasilevskiy will start as Tampa Bay battles Florida October 6th, 2017
- Lightning sign Tyler Johnson to seven-year deal July 11th, 2017