Martin Havlat making season debut for Blues
St. Louis Blues winger Martin Havlat will make his debut for the Blues on Tuesday night against his most recent former club, the New Jersey Devils.
Havlat is expected to skate to the right of Dmitrij Jaskin and Kyle Brodziak on the Blues' fourth line, which doesn't suggest he'll have much fantasy value.
Havlat has collected 81 points over his last 167 games since 2011-'12. He has just five goals and nine assists in 40 games last season.
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury leads Vegas to a berth in the Stanley Cup Finals May 20th, 2018
- Vegas' Marc-Andre Fleury earns 72nd career playoff win, moves to eighth all-time May 17th, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury makes 28 saves as Golden Knights shut out Sharks, advance to Western Conference Finals May 7th, 2018
- Taylor Hall scores 1 goal, 2 assists as Devils defeat Lightning in Game 3 April 17th, 2018
- Jake Allen starting in goal for the Blues on Thursday night October 12th, 2017
- Carter Hutton will start for Blues on Tuesday October 10th, 2017
- Jake Allen starting in goal for Blues on Monday October 9th, 2017
- Blues' Jake Allen will start Wednesday's season-opener October 4th, 2017
- Jake Allen getting the nod in Game 2 for Blues April 14th, 2017
- Blues asking Jake Allen to finish the season in goal April 9th, 2017