Oscar Lindberg scores fifth goal in Rangers' win
New York Rangers center Oscar Lindberg scored his fifth goal of the year in the Rangers’ 4-1 win against the Calgary Flames on Sunday.
Lindberg is primarily known for his defensive prowess, but he has now scored 5 goals in his first 10 games of the new season. He is currently playing on a line with Kevin Hayes and J.T. Miller. Dan Girardi, Kevin Klein, and Derick Brassard were the other goal scorers for the Rangers.
Playing in his first full season, Lindberg has come out hot, adding a pair of assists to go with his five goals. The Rangers are off until Friday, when they take on the Toronto Maple Leafs.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Penguins acquire Derick Brassard from Senators February 23rd, 2018
- Senators' Erik Karlsson to make season debut on Tuesday October 16th, 2017
- Craig Anderson will start in goal for Ottawa on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- Ottawa will start Craig Anderson in net against Vancouver October 10th, 2017
- Senators confirm Craig Anderson as Thursday's starting goalie October 5th, 2017
- Senators expect Erik Karlsson (LBI) to play in Game 5 May 5th, 2017