Senators' Clarke MacArthur does have another concussion
Ottawa Senators winger Clarke MacArthur has been diagnosed with a concussion.
MacArthur had a concussion last year, too, forcing him to miss 18 games. The hit occurred on October 14th after he had also suffered a head injury during the preseason. It's not clear when MacArthur will return.
Prior to the injury, our projections had MacArthur logging 15 goals and 17 assists over the rest of the season. Although he didn't have any points on the season prior to the concussion, MacArthur had a 54.3 Corsi For Percentage.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Penguins acquire Derick Brassard from Senators February 23rd, 2018
- Senators' Erik Karlsson to make season debut on Tuesday October 16th, 2017
- Craig Anderson will start in goal for Ottawa on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- Ottawa will start Craig Anderson in net against Vancouver October 10th, 2017
- Senators confirm Craig Anderson as Thursday's starting goalie October 5th, 2017
- Senators expect Erik Karlsson (LBI) to play in Game 5 May 5th, 2017