Flames tap Mike Smith to start in goal on Friday night
Mike Smith will start in goal for the Calgary Flames against the Ottawa Senators on Friday.
This will be Smith's fifth consecutive start to open the season. In his last outing, the veteran netminder allowed three goals on 45 shots as Calgary beat Los Angeles on Wednesday. Since falling on opening night, Smith has stopped 110 of 116 shots.
Our models project Smith will collect 15.0 FanDuel points while costing $8,200.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Oilers' Cam Talbot will start on Monday against the Jets October 9th, 2017
- Cam Talbot named the Oilers' starting goalie for Wednesday's home game October 4th, 2017
- Laurent Brossoit defending the post for Edmonton on Sunday April 9th, 2017
- Cam Talbot will don the pads as Edmonton visists San Jose April 6th, 2017
- Oilers will have Cam Talbot between the posts on Tuesday April 4th, 2017
- Oilers' Cam Talbot to man the crease against the Kings March 28th, 2017