Chicago's Corey Crawford starting at home against Minnesota
Chicago Blackhawks goaltender Corey Crawford will start Thursday's home game against the Minnesota Wild.
Crawford is a perfect 3-0 to start the year, with only 3 goals allowed on 104 shots faced -- good for a stellar 1.00 goals against average and .971 save percentage.
numberFire's models have Crawford turning in his worst game of the year, projecting him for 26.8 saves, 2.6 goals against and a 45.0% chance of scoring a win. His 16.7 projected fantasy points make him a weak value while priced at $8,900.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Taylor Hall scores 1 goal, 2 assists as Devils defeat Lightning in Game 3 April 17th, 2018
- Keith Kinkaid starting for Devils on Tuesday in place of Cory Schneider (illness) January 16th, 2018
- Cory Schneider (illness) won't be in net for Devils on Tuesday January 16th, 2018
- Cory Schneider starting in goal for the Devils on Friday October 13th, 2017
- Devils' Cory Schneider in goal against the Leafs October 11th, 2017
- Cory Schneider is starting for Devils against Sabres October 9th, 2017