Carter Hutton will start for Blues on Tuesday
St. Louis Blues goalie Carter Hutton will be in net on Tuesday against the New York Rangers.
Jake Allen has started the first three games for St. Louis this season, but he will take a seat on Tuesday, as Hutton gets his chance between the pipes. In 2016-17, Hutton had a record of 13-8-2 with a 2.39 goals against average, and a .913 save percentage with four shutouts.
Our models project Hutton for 26.6 saves on 29.2 shots against, with a 44.0 percent chance of recording to win. He is numberFire's 12th-ranked fantasy goalie on Tuesday.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Buffalo's Jack Eichel (ankle) will return to the ice on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Sabres' Robin Lehner starting Thursday's road game October 12th, 2017
- Sabres sticking with Chad Johnson Monday afternoon October 9th, 2017
- Robin Lehner between the pipes for Buffalo's season-opener on Thursday October 5th, 2017
- Linus Ullmark making his first start of the season for Buffalo on Sunday April 9th, 2017
- Buffalo starting Robin Lehner in goal on Wednesday April 5th, 2017