Connor Hellebuyck starting in goal for Winnepeg on Monday
Winnipeg Jets goalie Connor Hellebuyck is starting in goal on Monday.
Hellebuyck is getting his first start of the 2017-18 after starting 53 games last season for the Jets. He had a 26-19-4 record with a 2.89 goals against average and .907 save percentage in 2016-17. Hellebuyck has made 1 appearance this season, allowing 2 goals in 19 minutes in relief of Steve Mason on opening night.
Our models project Hellebuyck for 13.3 FanDuel points with 3.0 goals allowed, 26.3 saves, and a 34.0% chance of winning on Monday.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Jets starting Connor Hellebuyck against the Canucks October 12th, 2017
- Connor Hellebuyck starting in goal for Winnepeg on Monday October 9th, 2017
- Steve Mason starting between the pipes in Winnipeg's season-opener October 4th, 2017
- Eric Comrie set to make first career start as Jets square off with Columbus April 6th, 2017
- Michael Hutchinson to start in goal for Jets on Tuesday April 4th, 2017
- Jets rolling with Michael Hutchinson as they host the Ducks March 30th, 2017