Andrei Vasilevskiy will start as Tampa Bay battles Florida
Tampa Bay Lightning goalie Andrei Vasilevskiy is starting in goal on Friday night.
Vasilevskiy returns for his fourth NHL season with Tampa Bay and his second consecutive one as the primary netminder. He finished 2016-17 with a .917 save percentage, 2.61 goals allowed average, and a 23-17-7 record.
Our models project Vasilevskiy for 2.4 goals allowed, 26.3 saves, and a 62.0% chance of winning on Friday for 19.6 FanDuel points, making him our top goalie option on the limited 3-game slate.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Lightning's Steven Stamkos (lower body) will play Thursday against New Jersey April 12th, 2018
- Andrei Vasilevskiy is starting in goal for the Lightning on Monday October 16th, 2017
- Andrei Vasilevskiy gets the start on Monday for Tampa Bay October 9th, 2017
- Andrei Vasilevskiy will start as Tampa Bay battles Florida October 6th, 2017
- Lightning sign Tyler Johnson to seven-year deal July 11th, 2017