Minnesota's Devan Dubnyk starting on the road against Detroit
Minnesota Wild goalie Devan Dubnyk will get the start on the road on Thursday as the Wild open their season against the Detroit Red Wings.
Dubnyk started 63 games for the Wild last year, putting together a 40-19-5 record with a .923 save percentage and 2.25 goals against average. He should once again draw the lion's share of the starts in Minnesota this season.
numberFire's models have Dubnyk as the day's third-highest scoring fantasy goalie, projecting him for 20.4 FanDuel points with 27.3 saves, 2.3 goals against and a 57.0% chance of scoring a win. That represents solid value at his $8,400 price-point.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Sharks' Joe Thornton (knee) out indefinitely with MCL injury January 24th, 2018
- Martin Jones gets the nod in goal for the Sharks on Thursday October 12th, 2017
- Martin Jones starting in goal for the Sharks on Wednesday October 4th, 2017
- Martin Jones manning the crease for San Jose in Game 5 April 20th, 2017
- Martin Jones will defend the post for San Jose on Thursday April 6th, 2017