Minnesota's Devan Dubnyk starting on the road against Detroit
Minnesota Wild goalie Devan Dubnyk will get the start on the road on Thursday as the Wild open their season against the Detroit Red Wings.
Dubnyk started 63 games for the Wild last year, putting together a 40-19-5 record with a .923 save percentage and 2.25 goals against average. He should once again draw the lion's share of the starts in Minnesota this season.
numberFire's models have Dubnyk as the day's third-highest scoring fantasy goalie, projecting him for 20.4 FanDuel points with 27.3 saves, 2.3 goals against and a 57.0% chance of scoring a win. That represents solid value at his $8,400 price-point.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Minnesota's Devan Dubnyk starting on the road against Detroit October 5th, 2017
- Wild rolling with Devan Dubnyk in Game 2 against St. Louis April 14th, 2017
- Devan Dubnyk will try for his third straight win on Thursday for the Wild April 6th, 2017
- Devan Dubnyk dons pads Tuesday as Wild attempt to secure seeding April 4th, 2017
- Alex Stalock making his first start of the season for Minnesota tonight March 30th, 2017
- Wild starting Devan Dubnyk in goal on Tuesday March 28th, 2017