Blue Jackets make Scott Hartnell a healthy scratch for Game 4
Columbus Blue Jackets left wing Scott Hartnell will be a healthy scratch Tuesday in Game 4 against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
A bit of a surprise but Hartnell has not recorded a point in the series, and the Blue Jackets are desperately trying to avoid the sweep. The 35-year-old winger will have to celebrate his birthday on the bench.
Hartnell scored 13 goals with 24 assists for 37 points and a plus-14 plus/minus this season. He recorded a 52.9 Corsi For Percentage and 3.2 Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Predators' Roman Josi (lower body) set to miss second straight game Thursday October 12th, 2017
- Predators rolling with Pekka Rinne in goal for season opener October 5th, 2017
- Frederick Gaudreau's goal in Game 4 makes history as Predators tie series June 6th, 2017
- Filip Forsberg scores as Predators tie Stanley Cup Finals 2-2 June 6th, 2017
- Roman Josi picks up three points as Predators take Game 3 June 4th, 2017
- Predators won't announce Game 3 starter June 2nd, 2017