Flames will have Brian Elliott in goal as they look for first win of the playoffs
The Calgary Flames are starting Brian Elliott in goal Monday as they host the Anaheim Ducks in Game 3 of their first-round series.
Elliott hasn't been at his best this postseason, allowing six goals on 70 shots for a .914 save percentage and a 3.04 goals-against average (GAA). He owns a 2.25 GAA and a .922 save percentage at home, though, where Game 3 will be played on Monday.
numberFire's models project Elliott for 2.1 goals allowed, 24.4 saves and a 44.0 percent chance of earning the win.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Flyers' Wayne Simmonds (upper body) to miss 2-3 weeks February 20th, 2018
- Brian Elliot will man the crease for Flyers on Tuesday October 10th, 2017
- Michal Neuvirth starting in net for Flyers on Thursday October 5th, 2017
- Brian Elliott opening the season in goal for Philadelphia October 4th, 2017
- Flyers give Steve Mason the start against Devils April 4th, 2017
- Anthony Stolarz getting another start for the Flyers on Sunday April 2nd, 2017