Wild rolling with Devan Dubnyk in Game 2 against St. Louis
Minnesota Wild goalie Devan Dubnyk will start against the St. Louis Blues on Friday night.
Dubnyk performed well in Game 1 with 26 saves on 28 shots Wednesday night, but it wasn't enough as the Wild were defeated 2-1. He's plenty familiar with the first-round opponent after going 2-2-1 versus St. Louis on the year with a .927 save percentage and 1.99 goals-against average.
numberFire's fantasy rankings say Dubnyk is the best goalie available for Friday's four-game postseason slate. We project him to allow 2.2 goals and make 26.1 saves while having a 65.0 percent chance of tying the series.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Sharks' Joe Thornton (knee) out indefinitely with MCL injury January 24th, 2018
- Martin Jones gets the nod in goal for the Sharks on Thursday October 12th, 2017
- Martin Jones starting in goal for the Sharks on Wednesday October 4th, 2017
- Martin Jones manning the crease for San Jose in Game 5 April 20th, 2017
- Martin Jones will defend the post for San Jose on Thursday April 6th, 2017