Calvin Pickard will man the crease one more time for the Avalanche
The Colorado Avalanche are starting Calvin Pickard in goal as they wrap up the season versus the St. Louis Blues.
Pickard will look to avoid adding on to his league-leading total of 30 losses on Sunday as he faces the NHL's 14th-best home offense in the Blues, who score 3.00 goals per game. Pickard owns a 15-30-2 record with a 2.98 goals against average and a .904 save percentage in his third NHL season.
Our models project Pickard for 3.1 goals allowed, 26.6 saves, and only an 18.0% chance of avoiding his 31st loss of the season.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Red Wings starting Petr Mrazek against Vegas on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- Petr Mrazek will defend Red Wings' net against Stars October 10th, 2017
- Jimmy Howard starting at home for the Red Wings on Thursday October 5th, 2017
- Jimmy Howard donning the pads for Detroit on Sunday April 9th, 2017
- Jimmy Howard will be in net as the Red Wings take on the Senators April 4th, 2017
- Petr Mrazek donning the pads on Monday for Detroit April 3rd, 2017