Devan Dubnyk will try for his third straight win on Thursday for the Wild
The Minnesota Wild will start Devan Dubnyk in goal Thursday as they take on the Colorado Avalanche.
Dubnyk has won his last two starts and will be looking to make it three in a row as he faces the NHL's worst offense in the Avalanche. They score just 1.99 goals per game while taking just 28.0 shots per game, the third-lowest mark in the league.
Our models project Dubnyk as the second-best goalie option of the night with 2.1 goals allowed, 25.9 saves, and a 68.0% chance of earning the win.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Sharks' Joe Thornton (knee) out indefinitely with MCL injury January 24th, 2018
- Martin Jones gets the nod in goal for the Sharks on Thursday October 12th, 2017
- Martin Jones starting in goal for the Sharks on Wednesday October 4th, 2017
- Martin Jones manning the crease for San Jose in Game 5 April 20th, 2017
- Martin Jones will defend the post for San Jose on Thursday April 6th, 2017