Keith Kinkaid to man the crease for Devils on Tuesday
The New Jersey Devils will start goalie Keith Kinkaid on Tuesday against the Philadelphia Flyers.
The Devils and Flyers have both been eliminated from the playoffs, so New Jersey wants to get a look at their unrestricted free agent backup goalie to figure out if they'll retain him next year. In 24 games played this season, Kinkaid holds a .916 save percentage and 2.70 goals-allowed average with a 7-12-3 record.
numberFire's models project a 42.0 percent chance for Kinkaid to earn the win tonight. We expect him to make 26.7 saves and allow 2.4 goals as the 17th-best fantasy option at goalie on Tuesday (out of 26 starters).
- Penguins acquire Derick Brassard from Senators February 23rd, 2018
- Montreal's Shea Weber (foot) to undergo surgery, miss remainder of season February 22nd, 2018
- Flyers' Wayne Simmonds (upper body) to miss 2-3 weeks February 20th, 2018
- Sharks' Joe Thornton (knee) out indefinitely with MCL injury January 24th, 2018
- Ducks' Ryan Kesler (hip) to make season debut Wednesday night December 27th, 2017
- Ducks' Corey Perry is week-to-week with lower-body injury December 12th, 2017
- Keith Kinkaid starting for Devils on Tuesday in place of Cory Schneider (illness) January 16th, 2018
- Cory Schneider (illness) won't be in net for Devils on Tuesday January 16th, 2018
- Cory Schneider starting in goal for the Devils on Friday October 13th, 2017
- Devils' Cory Schneider in goal against the Leafs October 11th, 2017
- Cory Schneider is starting for Devils against Sabres October 9th, 2017
- Cory Schneider will be in goal as the Devils wrap up their season April 9th, 2017