Keith Kinkaid to man the crease for Devils on Tuesday
The New Jersey Devils will start goalie Keith Kinkaid on Tuesday against the Philadelphia Flyers.
The Devils and Flyers have both been eliminated from the playoffs, so New Jersey wants to get a look at their unrestricted free agent backup goalie to figure out if they'll retain him next year. In 24 games played this season, Kinkaid holds a .916 save percentage and 2.70 goals-allowed average with a 7-12-3 record.
numberFire's models project a 42.0 percent chance for Kinkaid to earn the win tonight. We expect him to make 26.7 saves and allow 2.4 goals as the 17th-best fantasy option at goalie on Tuesday (out of 26 starters).
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury leads Vegas to a berth in the Stanley Cup Finals May 20th, 2018
- Vegas' Marc-Andre Fleury earns 72nd career playoff win, moves to eighth all-time May 17th, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury makes 28 saves as Golden Knights shut out Sharks, advance to Western Conference Finals May 7th, 2018
- Lightning's Steven Stamkos (lower body) will play Thursday against New Jersey April 12th, 2018
- Sidney Crosby secures hat trick in Penguins' Game 1 win over Flyers April 12th, 2018
- Taylor Hall scores 1 goal, 2 assists as Devils defeat Lightning in Game 3 April 17th, 2018
- Keith Kinkaid starting for Devils on Tuesday in place of Cory Schneider (illness) January 16th, 2018
- Cory Schneider (illness) won't be in net for Devils on Tuesday January 16th, 2018
- Cory Schneider starting in goal for the Devils on Friday October 13th, 2017
- Devils' Cory Schneider in goal against the Leafs October 11th, 2017
- Cory Schneider is starting for Devils against Sabres October 9th, 2017