Anthony Stolarz getting another start for the Flyers on Sunday
The Philadelphia Flyers are starting Anthony Stolarz in goal on Sunday versus the New York Rangers.
Stolarz will be making his first start in over three months on Sunday after he filled in for an injured Michael Neuvirth on Saturday and promptly blanked the New Jersey Devils, turning away all 26 shots he faced. He owns a 2-2-0 record with a 1.42 goals against average and a .951 save percentage in five appearances this season.
The 23-year-old has made one road start in his career, stopping 29-of-32 shots faced for his first career win back on November 27.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Ducks' Ryan Kesler (hip) to make season debut Wednesday night December 27th, 2017
- Ducks' Corey Perry is week-to-week with lower-body injury December 12th, 2017
- Ducks' Ryan Getzlaf (face) might miss two months following surgery November 7th, 2017
- John Gibson is the Ducks' starting goalie on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- John Gibson gets the call Wednesday for Ducks October 11th, 2017
- John Gibson starting at goalie for the Ducks on Monday October 9th, 2017