Peter Budaj manning the crease for Tampa Bay on Sunday
The Tampa Bay Lightning are starting Peter Budaj in goal on Sunday as they host the Dallas Stars.
Budaj hasn't played much since being traded from the Los Angeles Kings, starting just three games while making six appearances in the month of March. He owns a 2-1-0 record with a 2.74 goals against average and a .902 save percentage in his time with Tampa Bay.
Our models project Budaj as the fourth-best goalie option of the day with 2.1 goals allowed, 24.2 saves, and a 74.0% chance of earning the win.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Kings Buddy Hield reportedly tests positive for COVID-19 June 24th, 2020
- Kings' Jabari Parker reportedly tests positive for COVID-19 June 24th, 2020
- Richaun Holmes starting for the Kings on Wednesday, Dewayne Dedmon coming off the bench October 30th, 2019
- Marvin Bagley will start for the Kings on Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- Jonathan Quick starting in net for Kings' season opener October 5th, 2017