Jaroslav Halak back in goal for the Islanders on Friday
The New York Islanders are starting Jaroslav Halak in goal Friday versus the New Jersey Devils.
Halak has made two starts since being recalled from the minors, going 1-1-0 with a .918 save percentage and a 2.59 goals-against average. He has a favorable home matchup on Friday as the Devils rank 28th in the NHL with only 2.25 goals scored per game this season.
numberFire's models project Halak for 2.4 goals allowed, 24.3 saves and a 59.0 percent chance of defeating New Jersey.
- Buffalo's Jack Eichel (ankle) will return to the ice on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron (foot) out at least 2 weeks February 27th, 2018
- Penguins acquire Derick Brassard from Senators February 23rd, 2018
- Montreal's Shea Weber (foot) to undergo surgery, miss remainder of season February 22nd, 2018
- Flyers' Wayne Simmonds (upper body) to miss 2-3 weeks February 20th, 2018
- Sharks' Joe Thornton (knee) out indefinitely with MCL injury January 24th, 2018
- Islanders' Jaroslav Halak starting in goal against the Ducks October 11th, 2017
- Thomas Greiss is back between the pipes Monday for Islanders October 9th, 2017
- Thomas Greiss will be in goal Friday for the Islanders October 6th, 2017
- Thomas Greiss will tend the twine for the Islanders versus Ottawa April 9th, 2017
- Jaroslav Halak in net as Islanders face Carolina April 6th, 2017
- Jaroslav Halak gets the green light by the Islanders on Tuesday April 4th, 2017