Jaroslav Halak back in goal for the Islanders on Friday
The New York Islanders are starting Jaroslav Halak in goal Friday versus the New Jersey Devils.
Halak has made two starts since being recalled from the minors, going 1-1-0 with a .918 save percentage and a 2.59 goals-against average. He has a favorable home matchup on Friday as the Devils rank 28th in the NHL with only 2.25 goals scored per game this season.
numberFire's models project Halak for 2.4 goals allowed, 24.3 saves and a 59.0 percent chance of defeating New Jersey.
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury leads Vegas to a berth in the Stanley Cup Finals May 20th, 2018
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron (foot) out at least 2 weeks February 27th, 2018
- Bruins' Brad Marchand (undisclosed) won't play in next two games November 14th, 2017
- Brad Marchand (upper body) to return to Bruins on Friday November 10th, 2017
- Tuukka Rask starting in goal for Bruins on Sunday October 15th, 2017
- Tuukka Rask starting for the Bruins on Wednesday October 11th, 2017
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron (lower body) ruled out of Wednesday's game October 10th, 2017