Jaroslav Halak back in goal for the Islanders on Friday
The New York Islanders are starting Jaroslav Halak in goal Friday versus the New Jersey Devils.
Halak has made two starts since being recalled from the minors, going 1-1-0 with a .918 save percentage and a 2.59 goals-against average. He has a favorable home matchup on Friday as the Devils rank 28th in the NHL with only 2.25 goals scored per game this season.
numberFire's models project Halak for 2.4 goals allowed, 24.3 saves and a 59.0 percent chance of defeating New Jersey.
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury leads Vegas to a berth in the Stanley Cup Finals May 20th, 2018
- Vegas' Marc-Andre Fleury earns 72nd career playoff win, moves to eighth all-time May 17th, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury makes 28 saves as Golden Knights shut out Sharks, advance to Western Conference Finals May 7th, 2018
- Taylor Hall scores 1 goal, 2 assists as Devils defeat Lightning in Game 3 April 17th, 2018
- Islanders' Jaroslav Halak starting in goal against the Ducks October 11th, 2017
- Thomas Greiss is back between the pipes Monday for Islanders October 9th, 2017
- Thomas Greiss will be in goal Friday for the Islanders October 6th, 2017
- Thomas Greiss will tend the twine for the Islanders versus Ottawa April 9th, 2017
- Jaroslav Halak in net as Islanders face Carolina April 6th, 2017
- Jaroslav Halak gets the green light by the Islanders on Tuesday April 4th, 2017