Louis Domingue will be in net as Arizona hosts Washington
The Arizona Coyotes are starting Louis Domingue in goal Friday versus the Washington Capitals.
Domingue has made only four starts this month but has played exceptionally well in them. He owns a 3-1-0 record with a .944 save percentage and a 2.21 goals-against average in March. We'll see if he can keep it up on Friday against the best team in the NHL.
numberFire's models don't like Domingue's chances on Friday, making him the worst goalie option of the night. We project him to allow 3.0 goals allowed and make 26.1 while having only a 27.0 percent chance of earning the win.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Canucks starting Jacob Markstrom against Winnipeg October 12th, 2017
- Canucks' Jacob Markstrom gets the nod against the Senators October 10th, 2017
- Vancouver putting Ryan Miller between the pipes in Arizona April 6th, 2017
- Richard Bachman gets another start in goal for Vancouver April 4th, 2017
- Canucks rolling with Ryan Miller on Sunday April 2nd, 2017
- Ryan Miller is tending the twine for Vancouver on Friday March 31st, 2017