Jets rolling with Michael Hutchinson as they host the Ducks
Winnipeg Jets goaltender Michael Hutchinson will start in net on Thursday as the Jets host the Anaheim Ducks.
Hutchinson has won three of his last four, bringing him to 7-12-3 on the year. His .303 save percentage and 2.96 goals-against average are both on pace to be the worst marks of his four-year career.
numberFire's models project Hutchinson for 25.1 saves, 2.6 goals against and a 40.0 percent chance of scoring a win tonight. He is only our 15th-ranked fantasy goalie on Thursday's nine-game slate.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Jonathan Bernier will start in goal for Colorado on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- Semyon Varlamov to man the crease for Colorado on Wednesday October 11th, 2017
- Semyon Varlamov is starting Monday for Avalanche October 9th, 2017
- Semyon Varlamov starting between the pipes for Colorado to open the season October 5th, 2017
- Calvin Pickard will man the crease one more time for the Avalanche April 9th, 2017
- Avalanche asking Calvin Pickard to stop the Blackhawks April 4th, 2017