Kari Lehtonen starting on the road Sunday for Dallas
Dallas Stars netminder Kari Lehtonen will draw the start on Sunday for the Stars' road clash with the New Jersey Devlis.
Lehtonen has gone 19-22-7 through 53 games this season, sporting very shaky marks in both save percentage (.904) and goals against average (2.82).
Our models project Lehtonen for 24.4 saves, 2.6 goals against and a 50.0 percent chance of scoring a win on Sunday night, making him our 8th-ranked fantasy goalie among the 10 in action today.
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury leads Vegas to a berth in the Stanley Cup Finals May 20th, 2018
- Vegas' Marc-Andre Fleury earns 72nd career playoff win, moves to eighth all-time May 17th, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury makes 28 saves as Golden Knights shut out Sharks, advance to Western Conference Finals May 7th, 2018
- Taylor Hall scores 1 goal, 2 assists as Devils defeat Lightning in Game 3 April 17th, 2018
- Ben Bishop to man the crease for Dallas against the Predators October 12th, 2017
- Ben Bishop is starting Tuesday in Dallas October 10th, 2017
- Ben Bishop will start between the pipes for Dallas October 6th, 2017
- Ben Bishop signs six-year deal with Stars May 12th, 2017
- Dallas acquires Ben Bishop from Kings May 9th, 2017
- Stars expected to roll with Antti Niemi in goal on Tuesday April 4th, 2017