Kari Lehtonen starting on the road Sunday for Dallas
Dallas Stars netminder Kari Lehtonen will draw the start on Sunday for the Stars' road clash with the New Jersey Devlis.
Lehtonen has gone 19-22-7 through 53 games this season, sporting very shaky marks in both save percentage (.904) and goals against average (2.82).
Our models project Lehtonen for 24.4 saves, 2.6 goals against and a 50.0 percent chance of scoring a win on Sunday night, making him our 8th-ranked fantasy goalie among the 10 in action today.
- Matt Murray (lower-body) considered week-to-week for Penguins November 28th, 2017
- Toronto's Auston Matthews (upper body) won't play Thursday night November 16th, 2017
- Bruins' Brad Marchand (undisclosed) won't play in next two games November 14th, 2017
- Brad Marchand (upper body) to return to Bruins on Friday November 10th, 2017
- Toronto's Auston Matthews (upper body) not playing on Wednesday night November 8th, 2017
- Ducks' Ryan Getzlaf (face) might miss two months following surgery November 7th, 2017
- Ben Bishop to man the crease for Dallas against the Predators October 12th, 2017
- Ben Bishop is starting Tuesday in Dallas October 10th, 2017
- Ben Bishop will start between the pipes for Dallas October 6th, 2017
- Ben Bishop signs six-year deal with Stars May 12th, 2017
- Dallas acquires Ben Bishop from Kings May 9th, 2017
- Stars expected to roll with Antti Niemi in goal on Tuesday April 4th, 2017