Lightning starting Peter Budaj versus Boston
Tampa Bay Lightning goalie Peter Budaj will start on Thursday night against the Boston Bruins.
Budaj has gone 1-1 with a .897 save percentage and 2.76 goals-against average in two starts since being traded from the Los Angeles Kings. The Bruins are 12th in the NHL in scoring (2.84 goals per game).
Budaj is projected to allow 2.6 goals and make 25.8 saves while having only a 36.0 percent chance of earning the win, according to numberFire's models. He's our 17th-rated fantasy goalie out of the 24 starters in action.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Kings Buddy Hield reportedly tests positive for COVID-19 June 24th, 2020
- Kings' Jabari Parker reportedly tests positive for COVID-19 June 24th, 2020
- Richaun Holmes starting for the Kings on Wednesday, Dewayne Dedmon coming off the bench October 30th, 2019
- Marvin Bagley will start for the Kings on Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- Jonathan Quick starting in net for Kings' season opener October 5th, 2017