Colorado sticking with Calvin Pickard on Tuesday
The Colorado Avalanche are sticking with Calvin Pickard in net Tuesday against the St. Louis Blues.
Pickard is coming off allowing five goals on 23 shots in a blowout loss to the Detroit Red Wings on Saturday. Despite losing three of his last four starts, Colorado is keeping him in goal. He has a .906 save percentage and a 2.8 goals-against average in his last four starts.
Our models project Pickard for 27.4 saves, 2.6 goals against and a 39.0 percent chance of recording a victory. He is numberFire's 13th-ranked fantasy goalie on Tuesday.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Red Wings starting Petr Mrazek against Vegas on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- Petr Mrazek will defend Red Wings' net against Stars October 10th, 2017
- Jimmy Howard starting at home for the Red Wings on Thursday October 5th, 2017
- Jimmy Howard donning the pads for Detroit on Sunday April 9th, 2017
- Jimmy Howard will be in net as the Red Wings take on the Senators April 4th, 2017
- Petr Mrazek donning the pads on Monday for Detroit April 3rd, 2017