Ben Bishop the likely goalie for Los Angeles on Tuesday night
The Los Angeles Kings are expected to give Ben Bishop the start in goal Tuesday versus the Arizona Coyotes.
Bishop will be making his third start in a Kings uniform after being traded from the Tampa Bay Lightning in February. He has gone 0-1-1 while stopping 45-of-51 shots faced for a .882 save percentage.
Our models project Bishop for 2.1 goals allowed and 22.8 saves with a 69.0% chance of earning his first win for the Kings.
- Sharks' Joe Thornton (knee) out indefinitely with MCL injury January 24th, 2018
- Keith Kinkaid starting for Devils on Tuesday in place of Cory Schneider (illness) January 16th, 2018
- Cory Schneider (illness) won't be in net for Devils on Tuesday January 16th, 2018
- Ducks' Ryan Kesler (hip) to make season debut Wednesday night December 27th, 2017
- Ducks' Corey Perry is week-to-week with lower-body injury December 12th, 2017
- Matt Murray (lower-body) considered week-to-week for Penguins November 28th, 2017
- Ben Bishop to man the crease for Dallas against the Predators October 12th, 2017
- Ben Bishop is starting Tuesday in Dallas October 10th, 2017
- Ben Bishop will start between the pipes for Dallas October 6th, 2017
- Ben Bishop signs six-year deal with Stars May 12th, 2017
- Dallas acquires Ben Bishop from Kings May 9th, 2017
- Stars expected to roll with Antti Niemi in goal on Tuesday April 4th, 2017