Ben Bishop the likely goalie for Los Angeles on Tuesday night
The Los Angeles Kings are expected to give Ben Bishop the start in goal Tuesday versus the Arizona Coyotes.
Bishop will be making his third start in a Kings uniform after being traded from the Tampa Bay Lightning in February. He has gone 0-1-1 while stopping 45-of-51 shots faced for a .882 save percentage.
Our models project Bishop for 2.1 goals allowed and 22.8 saves with a 69.0% chance of earning his first win for the Kings.
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury leads Vegas to a berth in the Stanley Cup Finals May 20th, 2018
- Vegas' Marc-Andre Fleury earns 72nd career playoff win, moves to eighth all-time May 17th, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury makes 28 saves as Golden Knights shut out Sharks, advance to Western Conference Finals May 7th, 2018
- Taylor Hall scores 1 goal, 2 assists as Devils defeat Lightning in Game 3 April 17th, 2018
- Ben Bishop to man the crease for Dallas against the Predators October 12th, 2017
- Ben Bishop is starting Tuesday in Dallas October 10th, 2017
- Ben Bishop will start between the pipes for Dallas October 6th, 2017
- Ben Bishop signs six-year deal with Stars May 12th, 2017
- Dallas acquires Ben Bishop from Kings May 9th, 2017
- Stars expected to roll with Antti Niemi in goal on Tuesday April 4th, 2017