Ryan Miller will don the pads for Vancouver on Monday
The Vancouver Canucks are starting Ryan Miller in goal Monday versus the Boston Bruins.
Miller is coming off a tough-luck loss to the Pittsburgh Penguins on Saturday where he allowed just two goals on 47 shots faced (.957 save percentage). In his last 16 starts overall, the netminder owns a 3-10-3 record while posting a 3.00 goals-against average.
Our models project Miller for 2.6 goals allowed, 24.4 saves and a 38.0 percent chance of winning. He's numberFire's 12th-ranked fantasy goalie out of the 16 starters in action.
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury leads Vegas to a berth in the Stanley Cup Finals May 20th, 2018
- Ducks' Ryan Kesler (hip) to make season debut Wednesday night December 27th, 2017
- Ducks' Corey Perry is week-to-week with lower-body injury December 12th, 2017
- Ducks' Ryan Getzlaf (face) might miss two months following surgery November 7th, 2017
- John Gibson is the Ducks' starting goalie on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- John Gibson gets the call Wednesday for Ducks October 11th, 2017
- John Gibson starting at goalie for the Ducks on Monday October 9th, 2017