Kari Lehtonen will don the pads Monday for Dallas
The Dallas Stars are starting Kari Lehtonen in goal on Monday versus the Washington Capitals.
Lehtonen has been a mixed bag in his last two starts. He allowed just one goal on 42 shots in a win over the Florida Panthers on Saturday. In his previous start, the Stars goalie was a sieve, allowing six goals on just 28 shots versus the Boston Bruins. He has a tough draw Monday against the NHL's best team, the Capitals.
Our models project Lehtonen as the worst goalie option of the night with 3.3 goals allowed, 25.9 saves, and only a 20.0% chance of winning the game.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Ben Bishop to man the crease for Dallas against the Predators October 12th, 2017
- Ben Bishop is starting Tuesday in Dallas October 10th, 2017
- Ben Bishop will start between the pipes for Dallas October 6th, 2017
- Ben Bishop signs six-year deal with Stars May 12th, 2017
- Dallas acquires Ben Bishop from Kings May 9th, 2017
- Stars expected to roll with Antti Niemi in goal on Tuesday April 4th, 2017