Kari Lehtonen will don the pads Monday for Dallas
The Dallas Stars are starting Kari Lehtonen in goal on Monday versus the Washington Capitals.
Lehtonen has been a mixed bag in his last two starts. He allowed just one goal on 42 shots in a win over the Florida Panthers on Saturday. In his previous start, the Stars goalie was a sieve, allowing six goals on just 28 shots versus the Boston Bruins. He has a tough draw Monday against the NHL's best team, the Capitals.
Our models project Lehtonen as the worst goalie option of the night with 3.3 goals allowed, 25.9 saves, and only a 20.0% chance of winning the game.
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury leads Vegas to a berth in the Stanley Cup Finals May 20th, 2018
- Vegas' Marc-Andre Fleury earns 72nd career playoff win, moves to eighth all-time May 17th, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury makes 28 saves as Golden Knights shut out Sharks, advance to Western Conference Finals May 7th, 2018
- Taylor Hall scores 1 goal, 2 assists as Devils defeat Lightning in Game 3 April 17th, 2018
- Lightning's Steven Stamkos (lower body) will play Thursday against New Jersey April 12th, 2018
- Ben Bishop to man the crease for Dallas against the Predators October 12th, 2017
- Ben Bishop is starting Tuesday in Dallas October 10th, 2017
- Ben Bishop will start between the pipes for Dallas October 6th, 2017
- Ben Bishop signs six-year deal with Stars May 12th, 2017
- Dallas acquires Ben Bishop from Kings May 9th, 2017
- Stars expected to roll with Antti Niemi in goal on Tuesday April 4th, 2017