Panthers' Roberto Luongo starting in goal Thursday
Florida Panthers goaltender Roberto Luongo will start between the pipes for Thursday's road clash with the Philadelphia Flyers.
Luongo has struggled a bit this season, and while his 17-15-6 record is decent, his .915 save percentage is his worst mark since the 2012-2013 season, and his 2.70 goals against average is his worst since the 2005-2006 season.
Our models project Luongo for 26.1 saves, 2.5 goals against and only a 40.0 percent chance of scoring a win, making him our 16th-ranked fantasy goalie on Thursday's 10-game slate.
- Taylor Hall scores 1 goal, 2 assists as Devils defeat Lightning in Game 3 April 17th, 2018
- Lightning's Steven Stamkos (lower body) will play Thursday against New Jersey April 12th, 2018
- Sidney Crosby secures hat trick in Penguins' Game 1 win over Flyers April 12th, 2018
- Buffalo's Jack Eichel (ankle) will return to the ice on Saturday March 17th, 2018
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron (foot) out at least 2 weeks February 27th, 2018
- Penguins acquire Derick Brassard from Senators February 23rd, 2018
- Panthers' Roberto Luongo starting in goal on Thursday October 12th, 2017
- Panthers' Roberto Luongo will be in goal on Friday October 6th, 2017
- James Reimer will be in net as the Panthers end their 2016-17 campaign April 9th, 2017
- Panthers asking Reto Berra to stop the Canadiens April 3rd, 2017
- Panthers green-light Reto Berra against Montreal March 30th, 2017
- James Reimer starting as Florida travels to Toronto March 28th, 2017