Panthers' Roberto Luongo starting in goal Thursday
Florida Panthers goaltender Roberto Luongo will start between the pipes for Thursday's road clash with the Philadelphia Flyers.
Luongo has struggled a bit this season, and while his 17-15-6 record is decent, his .915 save percentage is his worst mark since the 2012-2013 season, and his 2.70 goals against average is his worst since the 2005-2006 season.
Our models project Luongo for 26.1 saves, 2.5 goals against and only a 40.0 percent chance of scoring a win, making him our 16th-ranked fantasy goalie on Thursday's 10-game slate.
- Keith Kinkaid starting for Devils on Tuesday in place of Cory Schneider (illness) January 16th, 2018
- Cory Schneider (illness) won't be in net for Devils on Tuesday January 16th, 2018
- Ducks' Ryan Kesler (hip) to make season debut Wednesday night December 27th, 2017
- Ducks' Corey Perry is week-to-week with lower-body injury December 12th, 2017
- Matt Murray (lower-body) considered week-to-week for Penguins November 28th, 2017
- Toronto's Auston Matthews (upper body) won't play Thursday night November 16th, 2017
- Panthers' Roberto Luongo starting in goal on Thursday October 12th, 2017
- Panthers' Roberto Luongo will be in goal on Friday October 6th, 2017
- James Reimer will be in net as the Panthers end their 2016-17 campaign April 9th, 2017
- Panthers asking Reto Berra to stop the Canadiens April 3rd, 2017
- Panthers green-light Reto Berra against Montreal March 30th, 2017
- James Reimer starting as Florida travels to Toronto March 28th, 2017