Roberto Luongo starting between the pipes as Florida hosts the Hurricanes
Florida Panthers netminder Roberto Luongo will start in goal on Tuesday as the Panthers host the Carolina Hurricanes.
It has been a down year for the 37-year-old Luongo. He is 16-15-6 with a 2.73 goals-against average through 37 starts, and his .913 save percentage is his worst mark since the 2012-2013 season.
Luongo is numberFire's ninth-ranked fantasy goalie among the 24 starters set to take the ice on Tuesday. Our models project him for 24.2 saves, 2.2 goals against and a 58.0 percent chance of recording a win.
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury leads Vegas to a berth in the Stanley Cup Finals May 20th, 2018
- Panthers' Roberto Luongo starting in goal on Thursday October 12th, 2017
- Panthers' Roberto Luongo will be in goal on Friday October 6th, 2017
- James Reimer will be in net as the Panthers end their 2016-17 campaign April 9th, 2017
- Panthers asking Reto Berra to stop the Canadiens April 3rd, 2017
- Panthers green-light Reto Berra against Montreal March 30th, 2017
- James Reimer starting as Florida travels to Toronto March 28th, 2017