Panthers plugging in Roberto Luongo on Friday night
Florida Panthers goalie Roberto Luongo has been confirmed as the starter for Friday night's matchup with the Calgary Flames.
Luongo enters tonight's contest at 16-14-6 on the year with a 2.69 goals-against average and .915 save percentage. His first start against the Flames didn't go so well earlier this season, as he was tagged for four goals on 28 shots in a 5-2 road loss back in January.
numberFire's models give Luongo a 51.0 percent chance of earning a fourth consecutive win on Friday night. We project him to stop 26.5 shots and surrender 2.3 goals, making him numberFire's third-ranked fantasy goalie on the four-game slate.
- Keith Kinkaid starting for Devils on Tuesday in place of Cory Schneider (illness) January 16th, 2018
- Cory Schneider (illness) won't be in net for Devils on Tuesday January 16th, 2018
- Ducks' Ryan Kesler (hip) to make season debut Wednesday night December 27th, 2017
- Ducks' Corey Perry is week-to-week with lower-body injury December 12th, 2017
- Matt Murray (lower-body) considered week-to-week for Penguins November 28th, 2017
- Toronto's Auston Matthews (upper body) won't play Thursday night November 16th, 2017
- Panthers' Roberto Luongo starting in goal on Thursday October 12th, 2017
- Panthers' Roberto Luongo will be in goal on Friday October 6th, 2017
- James Reimer will be in net as the Panthers end their 2016-17 campaign April 9th, 2017
- Panthers asking Reto Berra to stop the Canadiens April 3rd, 2017
- Panthers green-light Reto Berra against Montreal March 30th, 2017
- James Reimer starting as Florida travels to Toronto March 28th, 2017