Jean-Francis Berube gets another start for the Islanders on Sunday
The New York Islanders are starting Jean-Francis Berube in goal on Sunday versus the New Jersey Devils.
Berube will be making just his sixth start of the season on Sunday. Ther 25-year-old has appeared in nine games for the Islanders, posting a 2-2-2 record with a .904 save percentage and a 2.97 goals against average. He faces the NHL's 29th-ranked offense in the Devils, who score just 2.26 goals per game.
Our models project Berube for 17.0 fantasy points, 2.5 goals allowed, 24.0 saves, and a 60.0% chance of earning the win.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Blue Jackets' Sergei Bobrovsky will start in goal on Friday October 13th, 2017
- Sergei Bobrovsky is starting for the Blue Jackets on Friday October 6th, 2017
- Columbus looking to Sergei Bobrovsky to keep their season alive April 20th, 2017
- Blue Jackets make Scott Hartnell a healthy scratch for Game 4 April 18th, 2017
- Joonas Korpisalo is manning the crease for Columbus on Sunday April 9th, 2017
- Joonas Korpisalo named the starter Thursday for Columbus April 6th, 2017