Spencer Martin making his second career start on Monday for Colorado
Colorado Avalanche goalie Spencer Martin will be making his second career start as he faces the San Jose Sharks at home on Monday.
Martin played well in his NHL debut, allowing three goals on 30 shots in an overtime loss to the San Jose Sharks on Saturday. The 21-year-old turns around to face them again but this time will have the home crowd behind him. San Jose has won four in a row, averaging 3.3 goals per game.
With only a $6,500 price tag on FanDuel and a projected 15.7 fantasy points with 2.2 goals allowed, 23.8 saves and a 42.0 percent chance of winning, Martin is numberFire's best DFS value at goalie for Monday night.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Canucks starting Jacob Markstrom against Winnipeg October 12th, 2017
- Canucks' Jacob Markstrom gets the nod against the Senators October 10th, 2017
- Vancouver putting Ryan Miller between the pipes in Arizona April 6th, 2017
- Richard Bachman gets another start in goal for Vancouver April 4th, 2017
- Canucks rolling with Ryan Miller on Sunday April 2nd, 2017
- Ryan Miller is tending the twine for Vancouver on Friday March 31st, 2017