Blackhawks rule out Marian Hossa (upper-body injury) for Friday
Chicago Blackhawks winger Marian Hossa (upper body) will miss Friday's game against the Colorado Avalanche.
Hossa sustained the injury during the first period of Tuesday's loss to the Ottawa Senators. He should be able to return on December 27 following the Christmas break.
Hossa has 23 points (16 goals, seven assists) in 32 games this season. His 52.4 Corsi For Percentage is just below his career-average (54.3), while his 3.0 Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength is the third-best of his career.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Antti Raanta starting between the pipes for the Coyotes on Thursday October 12th, 2017
- Antti Raanta will start for Coyotes in Las Vegas on Tuesday October 10th, 2017
- Coyotes' Louis Domingue gets the start on the road against Anaheim October 5th, 2017
- Arizona putting Louis Domingue in goal versus the Canucks April 6th, 2017
- Coyotes giving Mike Smith a road start in Dallas April 4th, 2017
- Louis Domingue will be in net as Arizona hosts Washington March 31st, 2017