David Pastrnak ready to return to Bruins Thursday
Boston Bruins winger David Pastrnak (upper body) will likely return on Thursday night against the Ottawa Senators.
"He's traveling, was cleared for full practice. Unless there's a setback, I'd anticipate him playing tomorrow," head coach Claude Julien said on Wednesday. Pastrnak has missed the past three contests for Boston.
Despite the missed time, Pastrnak still leads the Bruins with 10 goals in 14 games, while his 14 points rank second on the team. He's crushing it in possession, recording a 61.4 Corsi For Percentage (third in the league among all skaters with at least 10 games played) and 10.0 Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength (eighth).
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron (foot) out at least 2 weeks February 27th, 2018
- Bruins' Brad Marchand (undisclosed) won't play in next two games November 14th, 2017
- Brad Marchand (upper body) to return to Bruins on Friday November 10th, 2017
- Tuukka Rask starting in goal for Bruins on Sunday October 15th, 2017
- Tuukka Rask starting for the Bruins on Wednesday October 11th, 2017
- Bruins' Patrice Bergeron (lower body) ruled out of Wednesday's game October 10th, 2017