Coyotes' Justin Peters making first start since 2014-15
Arizona Coyotes goalie Justin Peters is starting on Tuesday versus the New Jersey Devils.
Peters last started for the Washington Capitals in March of 2015. He served in relief last Thursday for Arizona, making 23 saves on 24 shots against the Montreal Canadiens.
On a deep 11-game slate, our models believe there are better goalie options available than Peters on FanDuel Tuesday night. Our models project him to allow 2.45 goals on 26.49 shot attempts with a 44.0 percent chance of getting the win.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Antti Raanta starting between the pipes for the Coyotes on Thursday October 12th, 2017
- Antti Raanta will start for Coyotes in Las Vegas on Tuesday October 10th, 2017
- Coyotes' Louis Domingue gets the start on the road against Anaheim October 5th, 2017
- Arizona putting Louis Domingue in goal versus the Canucks April 6th, 2017
- Coyotes giving Mike Smith a road start in Dallas April 4th, 2017
- Louis Domingue will be in net as Arizona hosts Washington March 31st, 2017