Rangers sign J.T. Miller to a two-year deal
Winger J.T. Miller has signed a two-year, $5.25 million contract extension with the New York Rangers.
Miller will earn $2.5 million for the upcoming season and another $2.75 million for the 2017-18 season. This is a significant increase from what he earned last season ($874,000), but it's not surprising considering how he produced. Miller's 43 points were 20 more than his previous career high. He was heading to arbitration on August 2, but that hearing is no longer necessary.
Miller played 82 games last season, 24 more than his previous career high, and posted career bests in goals (22) and assists (21). He was average at driving possession, however, posting a Corsi For Percentage of 49.2 and a Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength of 2.7.
- Toronto's Auston Matthews (upper body) won't play Thursday night November 16th, 2017
- Bruins' Brad Marchand (undisclosed) won't play in next two games November 14th, 2017
- Brad Marchand (upper body) to return to Bruins on Friday November 10th, 2017
- Toronto's Auston Matthews (upper body) not playing on Wednesday night November 8th, 2017
- Ducks' Ryan Getzlaf (face) might miss two months following surgery November 7th, 2017
- Andrei Vasilevskiy is starting in goal for the Lightning on Monday October 16th, 2017
- Rangers rolling with Henrik Lundqvist on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- Henrik Lundqvist draws call for Rangers on Tuesday October 10th, 2017
- Rangers' Ondrej Pavelec starting in net against Canadiens on Sunday October 8th, 2017
- Henrik Lundqvist starting in goal for the Rangers October 5th, 2017
- Henrik Lundqvist starting Game 5 for the Rangers April 20th, 2017
- Henrik Lundqvist starting for Rangers Friday in Game 2 April 14th, 2017