Panthers sign Reilly Smith to five-year deal
The Florida Panthers have inked 25-year-old right winger Reilly Smith to a five-year contract extension worth a reported $25 million.
Smith still has one year left on his current deal, so Florida has him locked up for the next six seasons, helping solidify what is a solid core of young talent.
Smith has been very promising through his young career, and has amassed 141 points over the past three seasons. Last year also marked his fourth straight with a Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength above 4.0.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury leads Vegas to a berth in the Stanley Cup Finals May 20th, 2018
- Vegas' Marc-Andre Fleury earns 72nd career playoff win, moves to eighth all-time May 17th, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury makes 28 saves as Golden Knights shut out Sharks, advance to Western Conference Finals May 7th, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury (concussion) placed on Golden Knights' injured reserve list October 15th, 2017
- Marc-Andre Fleury will start for Vegas on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- Marc-Andre Fleury will start Vegas' home opener October 10th, 2017