Jason Zucker agrees to two-year contract with Wild
Winger Jason Zucker has signed a two-year contract with the Minnesota Wild worth $4 million.
Zucker will make $2 million both next season and in 2017-18. Despite having a disappointing season, he tallied 23 points (13 goals, 10 assists) in 71 games, the Wild still chose to re-sign the 24 year-old. More production was expected, since he potted 21 goals in just 51 games played during the 2014-15 season.
Zucker's ability to drive possession was also down from the previous season. His Corsi For Percentage was just 49.5 and his Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength was 2.1.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Sidney Crosby secures hat trick in Penguins' Game 1 win over Flyers April 12th, 2018
- Penguins acquire Derick Brassard from Senators February 23rd, 2018
- Matt Murray (lower-body) considered week-to-week for Penguins November 28th, 2017
- Penguins rolling with Antti Niemi in goal on Thursday October 12th, 2017
- Matt Murray will start for Penguins against Capitals October 11th, 2017
- Antti Niemi gets the start in net for Penguins on Thursday October 5th, 2017