Brooks Orpik will be a game-time decision for Capitals on Thursday
Washington Capitals defenseman Brooks Orpik (upper body) will be a game-time decision on Thursday.
Orpik only managed to play in three games in Round 1, sporting an ugly -11.5 Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength in 54 minutes of ice time.
He finished the regular season with 10 points in 41 games and ranked fourth among Washington defensemen with a 52.1 Corsi For Percentage.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury leads Vegas to a berth in the Stanley Cup Finals May 20th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Capitals' Braden Holtby starting in goal against New Jersey October 13th, 2017
- Braden Holtby starting in goal for Washington on Wednesday October 11th, 2017
- Caps' Philipp Grubauer will be handle goalie duties versus Lightning October 9th, 2017
- Capitals starting Braden Holtby in goal on Thursday October 5th, 2017