Blues' Alex Pietrangelo collects a trio of helpers
St. Louis Blues defenseman Alex Pietrangelo had his mitts all over the Blues' side of the score sheet in Thursday's Game 5 double overtime 4-3 loss to the Chicago Blackhawks.
Pietrangelo assisted on each of St. Louis' goals, raising his postseason total to five -- which ties him with Tyler Johnson and Nicklas Backstrom for the league lead in that department. Pietrangelo also played 39:49 of the 83:07 in the game, registering five shots and five blocks during the effort.
Pietrangelo's numbers were down a bit compared to his last two seasons, but he still turned in a solid campaign, registering seven goals and 30 assists. His 51.0 Corsi For Percentage and -3.0 Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength were both lower than his career average.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Jake Allen starting in goal for the Blues on Thursday night October 12th, 2017
- Carter Hutton will start for Blues on Tuesday October 10th, 2017
- Jake Allen starting in goal for Blues on Monday October 9th, 2017
- Blues' Jake Allen will start Wednesday's season-opener October 4th, 2017
- Jake Allen getting the nod in Game 2 for Blues April 14th, 2017