Buffalo's Zach Bogosian (lower body) done for the season
Buffalo Sabres defenseman Zach Bogosian is done for the year after suffering a lower-body injury Friday night.
Through 64 games, the veteran defender posted seven goals, 24 points, 68 penalty minutes, 86 hits and 98 blocks. Bogosian, who is still just 25-years-old, will ding the cap at $5,142,857 through the end of the decade.
His 46.6 Corsi For Percentage is a career low while his Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength is -1.8.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Lightning's Steven Stamkos (lower body) will play Thursday against New Jersey April 12th, 2018
- Andrei Vasilevskiy is starting in goal for the Lightning on Monday October 16th, 2017
- Andrei Vasilevskiy gets the start on Monday for Tampa Bay October 9th, 2017
- Andrei Vasilevskiy will start as Tampa Bay battles Florida October 6th, 2017
- Lightning sign Tyler Johnson to seven-year deal July 11th, 2017