Blackhawks place Marian Hossa (leg) on injured reserve
Chicago Blackhawks winger Marian Hossa has been placed on injured reserve with a leg injury.
Hossa was hurt Saturday night after taking a nasty spill into the boards following a Hampus Lindholm hip check. Father Time appears to have finally caught up with the long time veteran, as Hossa's posted just 10 goals and 28 points with a dismal 6.8 shooting percentage through 54 games this season. Vincent Hinostroza was recalled to take his place.
Hossa's 52.2 Corsi For Percentage is the worst mark of since his rookie campaign while his 1.4 Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength is his worst clip since 2011-'12.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Antti Raanta starting between the pipes for the Coyotes on Thursday October 12th, 2017
- Antti Raanta will start for Coyotes in Las Vegas on Tuesday October 10th, 2017
- Coyotes' Louis Domingue gets the start on the road against Anaheim October 5th, 2017
- Arizona putting Louis Domingue in goal versus the Canucks April 6th, 2017
- Coyotes giving Mike Smith a road start in Dallas April 4th, 2017
- Louis Domingue will be in net as Arizona hosts Washington March 31st, 2017