Los Angeles tabs Jhonas Enroth to start in net
Los Angeles Kings netminder Jhonas Enroth will start Thursday's road game against the New York Islanders.
Enroth stopped 14 of 15 shots after replacing Jonathan Quick in the Kings' loss to the Anaheim Ducks last Thursday. Enroth hasn’t played much this season (eight starts), but he has played well when called upon, posting a 2.11 goals against average and .931 save percentage.
On a nine-game night, Enroth checks in as our No. 15 goalie. We project him to allow 2.52 goals on 28.33 shots with a 38 percent chance of winning.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Ducks' Ryan Kesler (hip) to make season debut Wednesday night December 27th, 2017
- Ducks' Corey Perry is week-to-week with lower-body injury December 12th, 2017
- Ducks' Ryan Getzlaf (face) might miss two months following surgery November 7th, 2017
- John Gibson is the Ducks' starting goalie on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- John Gibson gets the call Wednesday for Ducks October 11th, 2017
- John Gibson starting at goalie for the Ducks on Monday October 9th, 2017