Jhonas Enroth solid in relief for Los Angeles
Los Angeles Kings netminder Jhonas Enroth put up a good fight against the Anaheim Ducks after he relieved Jonathan Quick.
It was a rare bad outing from Quick. Enroth entered down 3-0 just 22 minutes into it, and the backup netminder stopped 14 of 15 shots to give the Kings a chance to come back, although they eventually lost 4-2.
Enroth has seen limited action, playing just 10 games, but his numbers are superb. He owns a .931 save percentage and 2.11 goals against average.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Ducks' Ryan Kesler (hip) to make season debut Wednesday night December 27th, 2017
- Ducks' Corey Perry is week-to-week with lower-body injury December 12th, 2017
- Ducks' Ryan Getzlaf (face) might miss two months following surgery November 7th, 2017
- John Gibson is the Ducks' starting goalie on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- John Gibson gets the call Wednesday for Ducks October 11th, 2017
- John Gibson starting at goalie for the Ducks on Monday October 9th, 2017